Thank You for Your Support
Checks should be made payable to “Hart for Congress” with donations mailed to: Hart for Congress, 6686 Thorne Street, Worthington, Ohio, 43085.
Federal Law requires that I collect the name, mailing address, occupation and employer from contributors of $200 or more.
Contribution Rules: With your donation you are confirming that the following statements are true and accurate.
1. I am a United States citizen or a lawfully admitted permanent resident of the United States.
2. This contribution is not made from the general treasury funds of a corporation, labor organization or national bank.
3. This contribution is not made from the treasury of an entity or person who is a federal contractor.
4. This contribution is not made from the funds of a political action committee associated with a for-profit corporation.
5. This contribution is not made from the funds of an individual registered as a federal or state lobbyist on behalf of a for-profit corporation, or a foreign agent, or of an individual who is an executive officer of a for-profit corporation that employs registered lobbyists, or an entity that is a registered lobbying firm or foreign agent.
6. I am not a minor under the age of 18.
7. The funds I am donating are not being provided to me by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution.
8. If I have a question about whether any of these rules apply to me, I will contact the Hart for Congress campaign.
Contributions are not tax deductible.
Thank You! ~Bob